Looking for aluminium windows?
If you’ve decided to have aluminium windows, you already know that these windows are considered virtually intruder-proof, low maintenance and the most resistant material against warping, twisting or sticking. They also don’t absorb water so they can’t rot or rust.
Aluminium windows can be fitted directly to brickwork or into a hardwood frame. Both of these are insulated double or triple-glazed sealed units with insurance-approved locking systems and would be professionally installed by one of our own experienced teams.
Our high standard aluminium ranges from SAPA, and Smarts, include all the usual great features and options for your windows such as pivot, tilt and turn, and fully reversible for easy access and cleaning.
So why do customers choose our windows?
- They prefer our slimline window profile products
- They wanted quality, strong products that come with a 10-year guarantee
- They’ve heard of the Monarch or Smarts range and are looking for a stress-free installation
- They wanted to choose from a range of different coloured frames
- They’ve read about the 1,000s of successful aluminium installations we’ve done over the last 25 years
Take a look at our gallery to see the quality of our products and installations.