Pilkington K Glass™
The UK’s leading solution for thermal insulation in homes and public buildings, Pilkington K Glass™ is a low emissivity coated glass which is easily stocked, processed and installed. Pilkington K Glass™ has been established for more than 15 years making it the trusted solution for meeting energy efficiency Building Regulations.
Pilkington K Glass™ usually forms the inner pane of an Insulating Glass Unit (IGU) such as the latest energy efficient glazing, Pilkington energiKare™. The coating reflects heat back into the room whilst also letting in free heat from the sun known as passive solar gain. Pilkington K Glass™ helps windows to achieve high Window Energy Ratings to demonstrate compliance with energy saving Building Regulations Part L. Click here to learn more about Pilkington energiKare™.
NEW Pilkington K Glass™ OW – with enhanced solar gain and brighter appearance, ideal to help achieve improved Window Energy Ratings. Click here to view datasheet.
- Recognised by the Energy Saving Trust as a significantly effective measure for achieving energy efficiency hence savings on fuel bills.
- Ideal for conservatories – helps to keep an unheated conservatory comfortable for a greater part of the year than ordinary double glazing allowing you to make the most of your conservatory all year round.
- Helps to achieve high Window Energy Ratings when combined in a suitable framing system
- Easily helps to meet and exceed the requirements of Building Regulations concerning energy efficiency
- Can be toughened or laminated for safety and greater security.
- Can be combined with other Pilkington products such as Pilkington Activ™ or Pilkington Activ™ Blue for self-cleaning and solar control
Read more about glass on Pilkington’s website